Sunday, 29 June 2014

No Spend June Week 4

So, I have noticed that my wages are starting to disappear faster than usual and I really need to save for a holiday in October.  To try and rectify this I have decided to do a No Spend Month.  Starting 31st May (when I get paid) I am going to endeavour to not spend on any non-essentials.  The only exception is for birthday presents as I have a couple of people's birthdays to buy for.  What you see below is a truthful account of how it went.


I am
Link

Well this week went to hell.  I stopped keeping track of what i was spending and spent a lot of money on food.

My bank balance is sitting at -£67.

It has been interesting to keep a track of my outgoings and seeing how much money i spend on extra food.  I think next week i will continue keeping track and trying to cut down on non essential spending.  I'll continue to post how i'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment