Thursday, 10 April 2014

Some thoughts I have about my blog/life.



Blogging is a weird thing.  I don't know why i do it but i like it.  I try to write honestly about things that matter to or interest me.  I don't think i'm a good writer to be honest, I don't think I am particularly good at anything, but I try.  You won't find beautiful pictures of my amazing creative escapades because I don't do amazing creative escapades, I do ok creative stuff.  I would describe my attempts as, at best, adequate.

When I read other blogs I think how well they do their thing.  Like a lot of people I feel inadequate when I compare my meager offerings to theirs.  Everyone seems to be bigger, better and brighter than me.  I know other people feel this way too so I'm in good company.

I am surprised that the most read post on here is about being teetotal.  I am not sure why this is, so if any one can enlighten me please do.  I am still teetotal, though the other night at a book signing the man behind me had a glass of wine that smelt so amazing i briefly couldn't remember why!

I don't really know what the point f this post is.  It's just something I wanted to get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment