Saturday, 12 April 2014

I Like your style - Hijabs

After showing you some of my favorite Harajuku styles I wanted to show you my new obsession, Hijab style.  I am not muslim and don't wear a hijab, but i love how beautiful they look. I think it must be quite hot to have your head covered but when they look this pretty it must be worth it.  All Pictures were found on Pintrest.

:)  Muslim couple

Turban!  Beautiful woman, beautiful turban  I wish I could pull off one of those.  Muslimah fashion inspiration

http://abayatrade.com muslim fashion magazine  #hijabi #hijabista safari  Nice outfit

Fashion Bee  ELHASBU: Colorfull Chic

bright colours  Muslimah fashion inspiration

YUNA - 25 years old and from Malaysia, she's been making music since 2008. via Simpy Cyn.  There are many ways of wearing the hijab, as photographer Sara Shamsavari’s pictures of Muslim women on the streets of London demonstrate. Her photographs are being exhibited at the Royal Festival Hall for International Women’s Day as part of the Women of the World festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment