Saturday, 19 April 2014

10 Places I want to visit before I die

There are so many places I want to visit, I don't know how i'm going to afford or find the time, but here is my top 10 places.  I hope one day I will see these places.

1) Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand



Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Link






















2) Venice

Underwater train in Venice
Link






















3) Greece

Santorini, Greece.
Link























4) Tokyo

Have you ever wanted to try #Japanese #Lolita #fashion? Now you can - in Harajuku! Maison de Julietta is a "Harajuku Lolita Experience" salon that transforms anyone into a #Lolita w/ new hair, #makeup & fashion
Link






















5) Moscow

Moscow Moscow
Link






















6) Shanghai

Yuyuan Garden tea house In Shanghai, China • photo: Justin Guariglia on Fine Art America
Link



























7) India

So many vivid colors!
Link


























8) Norway

Borgund Stave Church, Norway
Link


























9) Cambodia

The Gate of Angkor Thom, Cambodia
Link


























10) Sweden

CREPERIE AND LOGI (Crepes and Lodging) in Sweden
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment