Saturday, 5 April 2014

10 famous' I'd like to have dinner with.

I wanted to write a fun post so thought I'd share my top 10 famous' I'd like to have dinner with. 

1) Zooey Deschanel


Just because she seems fun

2) Gretchen Rubin


To discuss happiness

3) Vince McMahon


To debate how sexist I think WWE is

4) Caitlin Moran


To discuss feminism and tiny pants

5) Greta Gerwig


To talk about films

6) Jennifer Lawrence


Cause she seems like a fun girl

7) Helen Mirren


To talk about life

8) Mila Kunis


Have you seen this interview? How cool is she!

9) Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

 

To talk about books and to learn about Africa

10) Cameron Russell


Because i really enjoyed her Ted Talk

You may have noticed that there is only one man on this list and there are many famous men i would like to have dinner with, but could I talk to them? Probably not i'd feel too embarrassed and self conscious and probably wouldn't feel comfortable eating.  

Who would be on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment