Thursday, 9 May 2013

Happiness Project - May


May's resolutions are as follows:

  • Find more fun
  • take time to be silly
  • Go off the path
  • Collection
In the spirit of being silly i started a pillow fight with G.  I have also just bought some new old pictures for my collection which i will blog about later.  I have also started reading World War Z, going off the path of what i normally read.

As for my April resolutions I failed big time.  I did sing a little bit and it did make me feel good (the same cannot be said for those listening).  That was it.  

March Resolutions I am still blogging a lot more than i used to.  And i've been promoting my blog on facebook.

February Resolutions I am not doing too well with these either.

January Resolutions I am going to bed earlier still but the rest i've forgotten about.  (sad face) still always good to get a reminder (and heres me enjoying the fun of failure)

No comments:

Post a Comment