Saturday, 6 April 2013

Happiness Project - April


April's resolutions are as follows:
  • Sing in the morning
  • Acknowledge the reality of other people's feelings
  • Be a treasure house of happy memories
  • Take time for projects

My March resolutions have gone OK   I have been blogging more that usual and am going to try and keep  it up.  I have made a decision to move to a store (where i work) closer to home which will save me time and money.  And i did pretty poorly on an essay for my ou course but i tried to "enjoy" it.

February's Resolutions when i argue with G i am trying to "fight right", not always successfully but I'm trying.  Not expecting praise is still tough for me but i spoke to my therapist about it and she said not to be too hard on myself.

And, as for the January Resolutions, I tackled a nagging task of making a shelf for the bathroom and fixing my bird house.  I am not managing to go to sleep earlier but i need to because I've been shattered recently.  Also i rediscovered the joy of swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment